I have recently been introduced to shoe clips through the wedding world, most notably from Miss Sewing, lately. I've never ever considered them. But I haven't seen anything I've really like lately, shoe wise, so I may have to buy a plainer pair and dress 'em up. Today I bought a pair of "back up shoes" that are rather plain, and more strappy than I like. Like, I'd rather have more of shoe that has more fabric around. So like a peep toe front, and either a full back heel part, or at least a strap to hold it in place, cause I don't want to deal with losing a shoe on my weddin day!
LOVE these. They're dyed shoes with shoe clips, so I theoretically could get them in orange! :] The shoe, before it's dyed is $50 though. So plus dye and the shoe clip could get a little pricey for shoes. (Shoes aren't a super priority for me.) (Source)
See the satin peep-toe shiny bling theme? :-P (Source)
-------> If anyone sees such satin shoes, PLEASE ALERT ME. :] <-------
And while browsing Esty today, I found these pretty shoe clips...
... Except I wouldn't get them cause I don't think I wanna do the flower thing. I wanna sparkle? haha. (Plus, it's $25 + $8 S&H, definitely more than I wanna spend on shoe clips). But out of alllll the ones I saw on Esty, I really liked this one. It's so delicate and wispy looking :] (Source)
And on a side note, RSVPs are already rolling in!! Wheeeee! People who RSVP early are awesome. HAHA. :-P Most mailed invites are out already. Mailed out the Ithaca peeps today. Still have those 20 invites I mentioned last time to relatives and assorted international people. But I finally got more ribbon from Michaels today, so they should be going out in the next few days. :] Yay! I feel accomplished. :-P And a lot of work went into the invites in terms of design, printing (the stress of it?), troubleshooting, assembling, so it's like... a double accomplishment. :-P AND... it's like the official thing to invite people to the wedding! :]
Is it weird that I still have a couple people that are still pending on the invite list? Mostly people I don't want to invite but worry about... backlash feelings. Blah. And sometimes it's not something the "ditch" effort can solve with, "Oh, I'm leaving [town] so I don't have to deal with them" but my parents are still here, and I will return eventually. :oT So... they're not easy clear cut to-chop-or-not-chop people.
Anyway. So. Have you RSVP yet? :oP



those peep toe shoes are so cute! do they squish your toes? I'm always afraid of that. and yay for your rsvps! :)
ReplyDelete