Sunday, March 28, 2010

the bling

I don't think I would ever wear this dress, but today, I like it.  Makes me think of Cinderella, cupcakes, and poofy fluff.  (Source)

I've been too lazy to post lately.  And today wasn't really an exception except I have like... a bunch of stuff to do... so I'll post instead.  :oP

So this weekend involved a wedding!  Congrats to Beck & Andrew!  :)

~~~~~~~~~ o ~~~~ oo ~~~~~~ ooo ~~~~~~ oo ~~~~ o ~~~~~~~~~~~



I don't think I ever got around to posting about my earrings!  Or if I did I've forgotten.  But here they are:

I picked them from Windsor's when I was in LA in December.  :]

They are not the fanciest of earrings.  But you know what?  I'm pretty sure <1% of the people who will see me that day will remember what earrings I was wearing.  They had a matching necklace but I didn't really like it and have been on the hunt for a remotely matching one since.

AND TODAY!  I think I've found it!  While I was googling for a picture for something (a good something!)

1928 Bridal Crystal Fancy Drop Necklace  (Source)

So I actually found it through google through some girl's blog that linked me to the 1928 website.  I was kinda disappointed cause it's $38... which might be a steal for some people, but I just don't wanna spend $38 (plus shipping) on some bling bling that's not everyday wear (though I could...)  :-P

AND THEN.  I know.  So exciting.  :-P  I found it at Kohl's for $24.12!!!  :-D  FTW!  But plus shipping and tax it's like plus $7.50, so it's not as great a deal but I still try to see if there's some free shipping coupon or a better deal than the current 10% ones I've found.  But $25 is a little more reasonable.  :-D

I have no idea if the matching necklace from Windsors looked like this.  Proably a little.  But this one looks a little sturdier/classier.  :]

Whattayathink?  Do the teardrop-ness match enough?
                         

2 comments: