Saturday, July 3, 2010

my wedding shoes

I forgot to post about this earlier.  That's happened with a lot of things.  :oP



Here I talked what kind of shoes I was looking for and here I talked about wanting orange shoes.  :]  Well, the whole pretty satin orange shoes with not too much heel and the right amount of bling didn't quite pan out.  But it's okay.  I probably would not have worn the orange bling shoes again very often and... that seems to be the case for the ones that I got, so it's all the same.  :-P

So under the advice of a few people that DSW changes their shoe selection often, I went back to see if they had better selections.

I found these and thought they would've been awesome in orange:


Then I found these and thought they were a bit high but that they'd be awesome in orange:


I again found the Caparros Armani 2 Satin in silver that I saw last time.  I think I might've tried it on again and liked the height of the heel.  So I went online to DSW and looked for them in white!  And they had them!  So I ordered them and they arrived at my house.  

Meet my wedding shoes

I got my satin, a little bit of bling, and a very good height on the heels.  And.  No one will care they're not orange except for me.  Well, except my mom.  She didn't like the orange heels idea.  :-P

Too bad they weren't cheaper since they're sitting in their box back home, 3000 miles away.  Perhaps when I visit, I can bring them and maybe find a use for them.  Wear them around the house?  :oP

What ideas have you let go of for your wedding that you really wanted?
           

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will be able to wear them again - I already wore mine to the wedding I attended the week after yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, they're so pretty. even if they aren't orange. :P

    ReplyDelete