Monday, July 26, 2010

wedding video

My friend, Kevin from college, recently got into videography and I convinced him he volunteered to film our wedding and make a highlights video.  Initially, I really just wanted to capture the ceremony, vows, procession, etc on video, especially since I don't get to see most of the procession and I was thinking of a million things during the ceremony (oh wait, you weren't?), so I asked my Uncle Ken to film the ceremony for me.  Kevin's video is definitely more of a highlights video, which awesomely sums up the day in 5 minutes (perfect for my attention span  :oP), and great for those who couldn't attend the wedding.  It rocks.

Be wowed:


Alvina + Tim Wedding Highlights from Kevin Archibald on Vimeo.


Let me know if you're looking for an affordable videographer in the SoCal area.  ;]   He's just starting out so I'm sure he can cut you a great deal.  (Right, Kevin?  haha)


Our pro pics arrived TODAY.  We just looked through all 497 of them.  I will share as soon as I can sort of figure out which ones of the 497 I want to share.  :-P
                                           

1 comment:

  1. aaaahhhhh alvinaaaa!!!! that was beautiful!! love love loveeee! your friend did a fabulous job, it was so sweet!

    tim seemed really stressed out about you being late though! ahh, anxiety! XD

    ReplyDelete