Following that one... I got ones that said, "has money," "he," etc. So it became this joke that fortune cookies would reveal my love life to me. :-P I guess it kinda worked out in the favor of the fortune cookies. At least the relevant ones. haha.
Since it was sort of an inside joke... I thought if we were going to have escort cards, to have these!
Aren't they PRETTY?! (Source)
Make a circle. Fold the circle. Done! Pretty spankin' easy, yeah? (Source)
We could use whatever paper we wanted. It could match our color scheme. The little paper ends sticking out would have the guests' name and table number. Easy peasy. And while pretty paper is not cheap, it wasn't going to be an expensive project!
However I put it on the back burner and... it stayed there since I decided escort cards were time consuming and they weren't going to get a piece of my time-pie! Also -- since it is just paper, even pretty paper, it's not something people would take with them or value/treasure really. Unless... you like pretty paper or like to collect stuff with your name on it. So I took the less exciting route and printed out an alphabetical list with people's names and table numbers :]
Maybe someday if I ever help someone plan a wedding and they're looking for escort card ideas, I'll bust this one out. :]


those are seriously cute. i will save this idea for later. lol. maaayyybeeeee.
ReplyDelete