Sunday, July 25, 2010

teal + grey


Thought these would be super cute as a [casual wedding] bridesmaid dresses.  (Or to attend a wedding in, yeah yeah?)  Not to mention this color combo for a wedding would be awesome.  These each ring in at $24.80 at Forever 21.  They would be more awesome if they were maybe slightly... silky looking.  By silky I might mean slightly shiny but more like a sheen, in a tasteful way.  :-P  But for ~$25 you can't ask for too much.  They probably are much more casual looking in person and not suitable for bridesmaiding, but if my wedding colors were these, I would consider them.  :-P  Especially if my bridesmaids could dress them up (or down) and wear them again.

         
And oh, I'm suppose to receive our pro wedding pics tomorrow.  I would be excited but I'm kinda "over it" since they took so long*.  WITH NO TEASER.  Seriously photog man**.  You picked the wrong bride to not send a teaser or two.



* A long time was no longer than what was stated on the contract, but... Alvina is impatient, especially when it comes to pictures.  And did I mention not a single teaser?!  {sadface}

** He was otherwise a very nice guy and I'm sure the pictures will come out nicely.  :-P
                                     

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those are really cute dresses, for a great price. I'd totally rock one of those as a wedding guest!

    P.S. Excited to see your pro pix! We're still waiting on ours, sigh!

    ReplyDelete