The Adventures of Alvina & Tim
Welcome to our wedding blog! Land of our wedding planning adventures, inspirations/ideas, and other random mostly-wedding-related stuff. :]
Blog Child
The Orange Coffee Cup
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(115)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(20)
▼
2009
(86)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(25)
▼
September
(17)
to our future beautiful babies
puzzle of my heart!
invitation kits!
Meet...
(Source) Dear Chairs, Had I know you'd cause ...
brads
5 whole votes and counting!
what to do?
tasting!
more pretties
the bling
cute little people
asking the BMs
to see or not to see...
2010 San Francisco Dream Wedding Giveaway!
side note!
smell the roses!
►
August
(3)
Contributors
Alvina
Tim
Labels
beauty
(8)
bridal shower
(1)
bridal shows
(1)
bridesmaids
(3)
budget
(3)
cake
(5)
ceremony
(3)
colors
(1)
decorations
(20)
design
(4)
DIY
(5)
fashion
(7)
favors
(1)
flowers
(12)
gifts
(4)
God
(4)
guestbook
(2)
happy
(2)
health
(7)
honeymoon
(4)
hotel
(1)
inspiration
(6)
invitations
(9)
love
(1)
marriage
(1)
music
(1)
name change
(4)
paper goods
(6)
photography
(16)
planning
(9)
recaps
(1)
registry
(4)
relationships
(4)
ring
(7)
save the dates
(2)
shoes
(4)
venue
(1)
videography
(1)
wedding dress
(4)
Followers
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
tasting!
I went to the caterer today for a tasting. It went well. Exec chef was nice.
Here's a sneak peek of the salad and my make shift place setting :) I don't want to post more pictures least I spoil the surprise of the menu!
Still lots of decisions to make though! Eeeek.
1 comment:
Unknown
September 23, 2009 at 3:25 PM
Yay! I already know your surprise though... you spoiled it for me!! =P
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I already know your surprise though... you spoiled it for me!! =P
ReplyDelete