Thursday, September 24, 2009

5 whole votes and counting!

Thanks for everyone's comments and votes!  It was a record breaking FIVE whole comments, on one post, in one day!  :)

So... we made a decision regarding yesterday's poll!  Should I reveal our decision or should I wait a few more days to build suspense that nobody cares about?

Well I know you're all just DYING to know... and I started writing this post with the intention of tell you, but I think I'll hold off for a bit.  Perhaps until the wedding.  hehe.

It's been a lot of inspiration pictures and I want to post some projects!  But... I think it's still a bit early to start any projects.  Well.  I've got most of the save-the-dates designed and one draft of the invitation designed.  I will share those after I send them out!  And any other projects, if I made say, centerpieces now (though the ones I have in mind would spoil...) they'd just clutter my room!  So I suppose more inspiration it is.

I'm hungry.  So I'm gonna go dig around for a snack.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment