Thursday, September 24, 2009

brads

Know any Brads? I think I know one personally and then I just think of Brad Paisley who's an amazing musician and has the two cutest little boys and how he'll be in town for a concert tomorrow and how I'm not going...  {sigh} Anyway, if you know any other brads... that's nice, but I'm talking about these bad boys:




Remember those? Unless you're real crafty, the last time you used one of those was probably in elementary school when you had to assemble something with a moving part! (Ok... at least I did in elementary school.)

Anyway. So... the last time I saw anything cool about brads was when the coolest invitation assembly crew known to man kind... Eileen and Robbie (and me!) made invitations for the ICA banquet our junior year. Yeeeeah they were awesome. I think I still have some... I'd show them to you but I don't know where they are. But they were real nice (how can they not be, with Robbie at the design desk!) And we used these star shaped brads and I thought they were the coolest things ever.

But now. NOW! Get ready. They make EVERYthinG in brads. Seriously. Prepare for an overdose of cute.



Ribbon brads?! Do you know how cutesy craft projects could be with the combined forces of a brad-buckle and some ribbon?! (Source)



EASTER! (Source)



These would just be all kinds of cute. (Source)



Oh the party invitations I can dream of making with these.  (Source)


These are a little different. I think you have to attach them with brads to them little holes... and I'm not sure how that'd change the look. But still cute.  Something to do with babies perhaps.  Which are also cute.  :)  (Source)



Graduation invites? Cards? Save the dates?! Oh the possibilities!  (Source)

If you wanna see more, you can click through all 21 pages of Oriental Trading's selection of brads like me :-P

PS - I am still waiting for someone to tell me I can zip up these picture heavy posts!!  Pwease?  Someone?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment