Monday, September 14, 2009

cute little people







 
Who doesn't want little people with adorable short arms and legs all dressed up in their wedding?! I had my turn as a flower girl in my day. 4 times in fact! And one time as a junior bridesmaid... but that was for my uncle so I don't know if that counts. I would post some pictures but I can't seem to find them! :(

 

HOW. ADORABLE. :D Like little angels.  (Source)

 

I would totally give a ring bearer a little mohawk :D  (Source)
 
BUT...
 
I don't think/know we'll be having cute little people in our wedding. :( At least... not as of now. The closest little kid in our families is still in the tummy! And I'll reckon it won't be walking as a 4 month old in May. And... Tim hasn't mentioned anyone else.... and there are no little kids on my side of the family. There are some little kids from church I've thought of... but I don't know.... so I'll contemplate a little more... I don't think we're in a hurry to figure this out.  And I suppose I'd be okay with not having any cute little people in our wedding.  :oT

2 comments:

  1. you might be suprised by what my 4 month old can do! (Our flower girl wasn't family)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you could pick up a couple of kids from the pool and bribe them with candy.

    ReplyDelete