Wednesday, September 30, 2009

puzzle of my heart!

I remember having a conversation with Tim when we were just friends.  I don't remember the context of the conversation, but I think it had something to do with Legos as I suggested that if he ever proposes to a girl, who hopefully also likes Legos, he should custom build a set (which comes with your custom instructions!  Which you can do at the Lego Factory) and have her build it and it somehow depicts him proposing or something that'll include a ring.  :-P

I came across this yesterday, and while the graphics are a little... hokey, I thought it'd be a cute way to propose (if any of you guys need ideas out there)  :-P



You can also get whatever picture you want made into a puzzle as well, which would make a great present (or some creative proposal idea)!  (And only $11.26 from Walmart!)  I think Tim doesn't enjoy doing puzzles... but maybe if he's doing one with meeeee...  :)
  

1 comment: