Monday, September 7, 2009

smell the roses!

I have a ton of bookmarked links on flowers. :) But here are a few I like! I figure pictures are sometimes more fun than words.



Mrs. Lovebird from WeddingBee's bouquet!  Love the color mix of orange with other colors.  Though I'd want shorter stems though.  (Source)



I like the orange bouquets!  Good mix of colors.  Not sure about the green stuff underneath... maybe some other kind of green, that is darker.  (Source)
[PS - This photographer's photos are like from a magazine! And with starting packages at $7500 to show for it!]



I've ben torn between having a mostly white bouquet and an orange one... but this one has the white (in a nice spherical shape) and a wee bit of color!  (Source)



This one has the white flowers but also different shades of color PLUS green things that give it a lot of character and texture.  But of course, it'd be in shades of orange.  :)  (Source)



Love love love this boutinniere!!  So cute.  (Source)


     

1 comment:

  1. can you have an orange and white bouquet? i like the man bouquet you picked though.

    ReplyDelete