Saturday, February 20, 2010

100 days to go!


DAYS TO GO!!! 

Jeeeepers! That sounds like a lot but... not really! And then it's down to just double digits?! Oh my. We've got all the big things planned, but soooo many little details!

Back in the Bay. No more snow, but also no more Tim. :( I actually really like the snow when I don't have to walk long distances in it or shovel it (though I actually don't mind that if I'm not in a hurry). Something about it being so new and fresh, and pristine. :]  But I had a great time in Ithaca!  It's always fabulous to see Tim (especially for Valentine's Day), and visit with old friends as well!

We look funny in this picture.  :oT  But it was either this or another funny looking pic.


Our Valentine's Day dinner!  Tim cooked (I helped?  hehe) chicken marsala!


Anyway. We also.... HAVE A RING BEARER!!! :] YAY!!! Our cute little people collection is complete! :-P So. I sent our {counts on fingers...} 2-week old nephew (well, Tim's nephew and my soon to be nephew) an email. (Yes, you read that right -- I sent a two-week old an email. :-P) We asked if he'd be willing to be our ring bearer and he very promptly replied with a yes! :) (Ok, so maybe his dad typed for him, but... I'm sure he dictated it all) ;) We're not so sure our cutie will-be-almost-two year old flower girl would be able to help transport our little will-be-4-month old ring bearer down the aisle, so his daddy, the best man, will probably just carry him down. :] We've thought about wagons and such, but... we think it'd be best to keep it simple -- if for some reason our flower girl doesn't want to cooperate, at least one of them will make it down the aisle. :oP

Do you feel like you always get delayed when you want to get somewhere (i.e. flying) and you have no delays when you wouldn't mind staying a few more days?  :-P
                      

1 comment: