So he tells me on Monday that he's sending me a package and it HAS to get here on Wednesday. So I'm thinking he baked me some cookies or made bread in the shape of a brontosaurus.
So it arrived today. And oh. It's better than bread in the shape of a bronto. I know, what could be better than that.
That's right. A BOX of GOODIES. And not just any kind of goodies...
Daily Valentine's day gifts!!!! HOW CUTEEEEEEE!!! :-D
So back story. I always like little notes from him, so when he was here for Christmas he wrote all over my planner. (He used to do that too!) And for the two weeks preceeding Valentine's, he wrote stuff like... "On the first day for Valentine's my true love gave to me, a Nintendo Wii." :-P So I don't think there's a Wii in my little box... or three little huskies promised for today :oP BUT! Isn't he sweeeeeet? {sigh} haha.
So (I say so a lot) for today, I got a flashy ring pop. hehe. Or as he called it, a ruby ring! :-D
I don't like cherry flavored things but the flashing part makes up for it. :-P
So yah, I can only open one specific present a day, and my last three are waiting in Ithaca for meeeee! :-D I'm exciiiiiited. :]
---------- + ----- -- + -- ----- + -----------
And today I had an improptu ice cream date with Heidi, my MOH.
Fenton's Creamery in Oakland!
Yeah... we were fattys. haha. :-P We shared. Does that make it better? :-P
The pier at Berkeley Marina. It was sooooo long. (Not that we walked all the way down. It was actually pretty dark.)
---------- + ----- -- + -- ----- + -----------
And oh, our invites came. Buuuutt.... they didn't turn out exactly how I wanted them to so I will sleep on it for tonight and will try to come up with a solution before I share about them with you. :]
What were your highlights today? What made you happy?
Oohhh your fiance is one pretty swell guy! hehe. Aww what a sweetheart! :)
ReplyDelete