Sweet mother! It was a productive day. :-P
SO.
Productiveness #1. Our venue is a community center, and our ceremony is on the lawn. On which little kids usually play football and other lawn-friendly sports. So.... basically we are just renting the lawn. We have to supply our own chairs, decorations, and... sound system. Now. Sound systems can be kind of complicated. Lots of buttons, wires and cords, sliders, inputs outputs. If you don't know what you're doing, it would most likely result in.... no sound. Which would be terrible for our wedding! So. My mom insisted I ask a church friend, who is like baller pro sound man, to help out with my wedding. So I emailed him earlier in the week, and today, we ran into him at church, and he's like, "Oh good, since you're here I don't have to reply to your email now, but sure!" :-D Yay! The only thing that is on the lawn are electrical plugs in planters. So it is definitely important to have someone who knows what equipment we'll need, how to set it all up for maximum sound, and mixing it all together. And what I feel is even more important... to trouble shoot!

THEN. Productiveness #2. I went to see a florist lady. And. We have flowers! Well. It was a consultation and I picked out all the flowers we'll need. She still has to email me the proposal and I will have to put a deposit down. But. It's like, almost done. :]
Yee-haw! Now onto booking a hotel for the wedding night and finishing up those invites! Boom boom pow! Ok gotta go to baby shower now. Later!
What's your latest accomplishment? (
Good week at work, finished a DIY project, cleaned the toilet, etc.)
---------- + ----- -- + -- ----- + ----------
Please remember to pray for Chile
No comments:
Post a Comment