Tuesday, February 2, 2010

oogling

Have you ever clicked on the ads on the right hand side of WeddingBee?  haha.  Well I did once and discovered some cute jewlery!  These are from Turtle Love Co. and here are the pieces that caught my eye!  I just like these.  Their prices are waaaaaay out of my for-fun-jewelry league.  But I can oogle at pretty things right?  :]  Right.



I love waves  (Source)

Pierced filigree is nice.  (Source)

This one's got a touch of homemade craftsmenship to it.  Though I don't know if's $100 worth of homemade craftstmenship....  (And that's the "on sale" price.  Yikes!)  (Source)


Wedding set.  :]  (Source)

Brontos for us!  :)  (Source)

--------- + ----- -- + -- ----- + ----------

ANNNNNNND.  Bee at BP Wedding is having a Vistaprint giveaway contest!  100 pieces of stationary (invites, save the dates, thank you cards, or a mix of all).  Goooo here to enter!  :]
                  

1 comment:

  1. Ogling pretty things you can't have is the source of many problems.

    ReplyDelete