Wednesday, June 30, 2010

1 month!

Hey guess what?!  It's our....


What felt like quite early this morning, Tim turns over and goes, "Babe!"  While still in a very sleepy state, I managed a "Hmm?" and he then says, "If I got the date right, we've been married a month!"  :-D  I think I managed a grunt in agreement, and then we fell asleep again.  It made me quite happy he remembered.  :]  I think he also talked about how long this month felt, but in a good way.  :-P  Mostly about just all the stuff we did, including all the traveling!

It has been a crazy month and it has gone by relatively "slowly."  Which is good I guess.  :]  It's been really nice to see Tim on a daily basis.  We're kind of in the middle of transitioning so... it really kinda feels like summer vacation.  We are really blessed by this time of rest and enjoying each other and free time and getting enough sleep!  I guess more so for Tim, since I had a lot of this "free time" last year.  :oP  But we should start packing and it will get pretty hectic near the end of July when the moving begins and his job starting right away!  Eeps!  But we know God is faithful and He will see us through all of it!  He already has with the apartment we found!  :-D
    

     PS.  I promise I will only take note of our first month anniversary, and not every month thereafter.  At least not publicly.  :oP
        
                                                               

1 comment:

  1. awww...so cute that he pointed it out to you! although maybe not the waking you up part..hehe

    ReplyDelete