If you didn't know yet, we are moving to Boston cause Tim got a job here. I say "here" since we are in Boston for a few days to look for an apartment. We were on a red eye Sunday morning so we spent most of that day sleeping. Then we saw 7 apartments yesterday! It was an exhausting day. We have a couple strong contenders and a few more showings today and tomorrow.
Since we have been flying all around, from Hawaii to San Francisco to Boston and soon to Ithaca, haven't had much time to post. I suppose it had transitioned from wedding blog to married life blog? Haha. :)
No word of pro pics yet but I will try to wrangle some friends-with-fancy-cameras pics soon. The computer has been busy in use for looking up apartments! Still have to post honeymoon pics up too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good luck on the apartment hunt! are you moving forever, or coming back to the bay in the future? that's a lot of traveling!
ReplyDeletei hope you find something! i finally found something for myself :) it has 2 bedrooms so y'all should come visit!!
ReplyDelete