Thursday, May 6, 2010

this is cute


I like this dress.  I am not too sure it'd look any good on me, but I like it on this model chick.  It's simple and grey, but I like the ruching and you really could dress it up quite nicely with all sorts of colors (though preferably not all at the same time.)  I'm thinking yellow.




I think someone featured this on WeddingBee a week or so ago?  I don't remember.  But I really liked it.  The woodgrain embossed paper is so simple!  A little calendar, a little heart with their initials!  Then some pretty twine and a cool map!  So simple yet effective!  (And who doesn't like maps!)  And the seal thingie is pretty cute and classy too.  AND.  I love how the colors on the map... the ocean and the red freeway lines and stuff match their color scheme.  My inner wannabe-graphic-designer drools.
        

1 comment:

  1. i actually tried that dress on! though i didn't care too much for it on me... :P

    ReplyDelete