Monday, May 10, 2010

glow?

This morning, I peeked at my wedding-to-do check list on The Knot and it was scary.  :oP  I haven't looked at it in weeks, since I already have a few checklists of my own.  Once in awhile I'll look at it since they sometimes mention things I've forgotten about or suggest something worthy of doing.  I pretty much have a bajillion things I still need to do.  But I knew that.


I was looking at one of our e-pics and... my legs are a totally different shade from my arms.  :oP  So I decided to try Target's Natural Glow Daily Moisturizing Lotion.  I think I'm on day three.  I guess we'll see if it helps any.  (Source)
                



I saw them in concert last week and I have a major crush on them.  They're faaaaantastic.  :]
      

1 comment:

  1. i've never had much luck with gradual tanners. i always end up scraping the lotion off somehow and making it look splotchy :P hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete