Monday, May 17, 2010

things to do


1) I decided now would be a good time to stop ignoring all the things I should be doing.


2) Bwah.  I can't find my things-to-buy/to-do list.  :(  But I think I've managed to remember most of the things on it, and rewrite it down.

3) I. NEED. TO. PACK. MY. LIFE. INTO. BOXES.  And not too many of them.  Moving across town sure is easier than moving across country.

4) I need to plan out all decoration-set up stuff and make diagrams and stuff so I can convey my ideas to my lovely friends/set-up coordinators.

5) T H I S:

ENDS TOMORROW  :-D  (Source)
                      

3 comments:

  1. yay! tim is coming! good luck with the re-written to-dos! you can dooo eeett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just for the record... moving across the country is much easier than moving across the world :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippeee!! Reunited and it feels so good! Aww I'm happy you'll be with Tim again and you can make finger-hearts for real. :)

    ReplyDelete