Thursday, May 27, 2010

3 more what?!

Almost... not yet... not yet... not yet...  (Source)


My wedding countdown says 3 days and 3 hours.  I am beginning to feel fear.  haha.  Jk jk.  :oP  It's been a fabulous week of having Tim HERE!  We've probably gone out to eat too often and I am the worse bridal dieter ever.  Oh well.  He says he still loves me.  :oP

My personal slave cousin arrived today, from Minnesota, and I've already put her to work!  :oP  She was very exact in measuring a cardstock backing even though I kept telling her to just eyeball it.  She's a nerd majoring in Chem-E, I guess they need to be exact with their measurements.

Alrighties, back to the projects that I've put off and need to be done NOW.  I think I'm not really stressed cause I keep not-remembering the wedding is in three days.  Hmm.  Ignorance is bliss?  Soon to be marital bliss!  :-P
      

2 comments:

  1. you can do it! and we'll be waiting back here for those recaps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you, looking forward to seeing you on sunday!!! :D

    ReplyDelete