Friday, November 5, 2010

The Notebook Inspired E-shoot

You've seen The Notebook right?  Right. 



Well, this cool couple, Cindy and Jean-Nicola, decided to recreate it for their e-shoot!  The pics are preeeetty close to the movie!  Not to mention the bride-to-be looks a lot like Rachel McAdams.

Originally found this pretty amazing e-shoot on Happy Hour With a Housewife, who found it on Green Wedding Shoes.  Shot by Blushing Bride Studios.  (How's that for citing my sources?!)




Aren't they fantastic?

I definitely think themed or focused e-shoots are fun and just more interesting.  :]  That statement stems from an unwritten blog post... or two.  One that has been stewing for 5 months and that I've been avoiding writing.  Maybe at some point when I avoid doing anything useful, I may write it.
         

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's very very NEAT. i've never seen anything like that before

    ReplyDelete