But in other news... I orginally thought it'd be silly to start a new post-wedding blog and was going to keep going at here at The Adventures of Alvina & Tim (previously known as The Adventures of Alvina & Tim's Wedding) but it seemed kinda weird posting about fashion and random things on there too! (Especially since... Tim is not particularly interested or involved with the lastest fall jackets or cute shoes.) :] So... I've started a new blog! It's over here at The Orange Coffee Cup.
(Source)
It will probably be best summarized as my ramblings (though hopefully not too many), musings, inspirations, and randomness. (Wow, doesn't that sound exciting? haha) Come by for a visit. :]
I've also imported all the random/fashion posts from here to over there as well. Anyway, I'll probably still post here once in awhile, especially if I find exceptional wedding inspirational things (like creative engagement shoots or whatnot) or if there is something exciting going on in our lives. :oP

No comments:
Post a Comment